Below are all of the release notes for version 6.5.6 of ServiceMonster:
Released: March 30th, 2021
- Added new Lead Services field to Lead Sheet
- New FMS Campaigns view on Campaigns grid
- Changed how orders are voided so that the action is driven from the “void order” button rather than the order type dropdown (Estimate, Work Order, Invoice)
- Fixed an issue where mobile contact imports were not importing the account address
- Fixed an issue where moving a confirmed appointment reset its status
- Fixed an issue with hitting delete on an order’s line item
- Restored functionality of Interlink Supply inventory import.
- Appointment note fields now support HTML tags
- Renamed Start Time column in Recurring Appt grid to Start Date
- Fixed an issue with default tax
- Max characters for Service Item Name and Dimensions fields is now 128. Added error dialog if maximum is exceeded.
- Fixed an issue with deleting an account associated with an active contract
- Resolved an issue with dragging opportunities around on the Kanban board.
- Fixed an issue with a new Activity defaulting its technician to the one from the previous Activity
- Corrected an error with Bulk Add Line Items for Products and Services.
- Fixed an issue with horizontal scrollbar on Social Media page being cropped at some zoom levels
- Entering 5 characters of phone number in Quick Add now prompts suggestions without having to first exit the field
- Updated security group rules for corporate users.
- Resolved an issue with account custom fields.
- Eliminated some confusion on the Appt By Type dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with corrections on orders.
- Resolved an error when filtering the Active column on the Contract List grid
- Items in Stage dropdown on Opportunity Details page are now in alphabetical order when Show All Groups is checked.
- FMS removed from UI if company address is outside USA
- Added scrollbars to Custom Merge Fields page if required
- Address line 2 is now displayed in Bill To panel of Order Details page.
- Improved error messaging for SMS template page.
- Renamed Corporate Report name for some corporate users.
- Resolved an issue with unintended saves on Account Details page
- Several small changes on Campaign Details page for FMS campaigns
- Fixed an error saving an appointment type with more than 32 characters
- Fixed an issue with images on Inventory Item page
- Resolved an issue with Confirmation/Reminder phone numbers on Quick Add
- Agent roles can now see Schedule v1.0
- Contracts List grid now refreshes after updating a record
- Improvements to the way Schedule 2.0 handles start and end of DST
- Improved error messaging for imports from .csv files
- Fixed an issue where appointment notifications were being generated for an unscheduled appointment in On-Deck
- Resolved an issue where Parent Account wasn’t being loaded on the Account Details page.
- Resolved an issue with dark theme
- Improved Confirmation page on Quick Add
- Removed Delete button from Order page for Agent roles
- Improved padding around delete button on Campaign Filter Builder page.
- Fixed an error clicking New Order button
- Resolved an issue with addresses not saving in Quick Add
Released: March 31st, 2021
- Resolved issue where “estimate yearly revenue” was miscalculating for appointments set to recur annually
Released: April 2nd, 2021
- Fixed an issue with entering phone numbers on the account or site details pages
- The lead services field on the lead sheet will now properly auto-expand as needed so all text is visible
- Fixed an issue where the default area code setting (company settings) was not properly being auto-added to phone number entries
Released: April 7th, 2021
- Updated employee grid (Settings) to show additional columns
- Resolved issue where schedule settings were getting reset for some users
- Appointments with a start time of 00:00 now properly show on daily/route totals
- Route tags now properly allow spaces when creating new tags
- Default lead activity now properly shows both the lead note and the newly created lead services info
- Dragging appointments off of On-Deck onto a route properly keys off of the default route duration rather than a static 2 hours
Released: April 15th, 2021
- Improved notes UI on schedule v2.0 sidebar
- Added account note, site note, and order notes to the schedule v2.0 sidebar
- Made expiration date fields a dropdown list rather than freeform in the subscription payment form
- Fixed an issue where route tags were not filtering properly against similar tags
- Resolved an issue where there was a delay between signing up for Stripe cc processing and being linked to ServiceMonster
- Removed html formatting within note fields
- Resolved an issue where the “new customer by lead source” dashboard was erroring out on the leads home page
Released: April 20th, 2021
- Fixed a visual issue where sometimes pulling an appointment from the on-deck or waiting tabs resulted in an abnormally wide appointment card
- Site notes on the schedule sidebar now properly show the service site (attached to the order) notes rather than always pulling the primary site notes
- Updated UI on the Account Tags page to ensure no duplicate tags can be created
Released: April 21st, 2021
- Fixed an issue where orders were incorrectly showing in the “Ready to Invoice” grid view prior to the scheduled appointment being completed
- Fixed an issue where the “greaterthan” filter wasn’t displaying results for the custom grid view builder
- Fixed a display issue when filtering with “equalto” or “notequalto” modifiers in the custom grid view
- Improved UI on the account details sidecar for when an account is inactive
Released: April 27th, 2021
- Added a “What’s New” option to the main user dropdown that navigates to the release notes on the ServiceMonster help site
- Opening the email editor while on the order screen now auto saves the order to avoid sending an email with order attached without unsaved changes
- Fixed a display issue where the schedule v2.0 menu buttons were forced onto a second line on small screens
- Option to sort routes alphabetically now works as expected on the schedule v2.0
Released: May 6th, 2021
- Using double quotes on search terms will do an exact match lookup on all columns of data (example: John Smith vs “John Smith”)
- Emailing route packets to technicians will properly send both the file for summary and orders option when selected, rather than just the summary
- Newly created appointment types now properly limit the character count rather than throwing an error when the character count was too large
- Pressing the delete key when in the body of an email generated on the order screen no longer populates a “delete confirmation” warning
- Opportunities marked as “won” will now disappear from the Kanban board as they are completed
Released: May 19th, 2021
- Added a new marketing group field to the lead source endpoint
- Auto formatted phone numbers on the company settings page now properly display in their formatting on order forms
- Fixed an issue where the ready to invoice totals on the dashboard and grid did not match
- Fixed issue where order created time would display as 12:00 am on the Newsfeed
- Added the missing “state” field to the appt details screen in the schedule settings
- Resolved an issue where the opportunity count wasn’t removing “won” opportunities after they are removed from the Kanban board
- Fixed an issue where opening a recurring appointment would wrongly display the first route name in the list prior to the list fully loading
- Fixed an error on the Site History grid when selecting various views
- Resolved issue where site address data was missing for leads if the zip code was not supplied when pulled in via the webforms or the API