Below are all of the release notes for version 6.5.5 of ServiceMonster:
Released: March 30th, 2021
- Added new Lead Services field to Lead Sheet
- New FMS Campaigns view on Campaigns grid
- Changed how orders are voided so that the action is driven from the “void order” button rather than the order type dropdown (Estimate, Work Order, Invoice)
- Fixed an issue where mobile contact imports were not importing the account address
- Fixed an issue where moving a confirmed appointment reset its status
- Fixed an issue with hitting delete on an order’s line item
- Restored functionality of Interlink Supply inventory import.
- Appointment note fields now support HTML tags
- Renamed Start Time column in Recurring Appt grid to Start Date
- Fixed an issue with default tax
- Max characters for Service Item Name and Dimensions fields is now 128. Added error dialog if maximum is exceeded.
- Fixed an issue with deleting an account associated with an active contract
- Resolved an issue with dragging opportunities around on the Kanban board.
- Fixed an issue with a new Activity defaulting its technician to the one from the previous Activity
- Corrected an error with Bulk Add Line Items for Products and Services.
- Fixed an issue with horizontal scrollbar on Social Media page being cropped at some zoom levels
- Entering 5 characters of phone number in Quick Add now prompts suggestions without having to first exit the field
- Updated security group rules for corporate users.
- Resolved an issue with account custom fields.
- Eliminated some confusion on the Appt By Type dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with corrections on orders.
- Resolved an error when filtering the Active column on the Contract List grid
- Items in Stage dropdown on Opportunity Details page are now in alphabetical order when Show All Groups is checked.
- FMS removed from UI if company address is outside USA
- Added scrollbars to Custom Merge Fields page if required
- Address line 2 is now displayed in Bill To panel of Order Details page.
- Improved error messaging for SMS template page.
- Renamed Corporate Report name for some corporate users.
- Resolved an issue with unintended saves on Account Details page
- Several small changes on Campaign Details page for FMS campaigns
- Fixed an error saving an appointment type with more than 32 characters
- Fixed an issue with images on Inventory Item page
- Resolved an issue with Confirmation/Reminder phone numbers on Quick Add
- Agent roles can now see Schedule v1.0
- Contracts List grid now refreshes after updating a record
- Improvements to the way Schedule 2.0 handles start and end of DST
- Improved error messaging for imports from .csv files
- Fixed an issue where appointment notifications were being generated for an unscheduled appointment in On-Deck
- Resolved an issue where Parent Account wasn’t being loaded on the Account Details page.
- Resolved an issue with dark theme
- Improved Confirmation page on Quick Add
- Removed Delete button from Order page for Agent roles
- Improved padding around delete button on Campaign Filter Builder page.
- Fixed an error clicking New Order button
- Resolved an issue with addresses not saving in Quick Add
Released: March 31st, 2021
- Resolved issue where “estimate yearly revenue” was miscalculating for appointments set to recur annually