Below are all of the release notes for version 1.3.6 of the ServiceMonster Mobile App:
Released: October 19th, 2020
- Added the ability to create, view, and edit lead source notes.
- App now uses the Date Format setting established on SM6 Web.
- App will now rotate between portrait and landscape views on a tablet device.
- Locking a route on SM6 Web removes the route from the app’s route list.
- Fixed a bug disallowing new accounts to be marked as Can Text from the quick add.
- Alert and Review flags now visible/editable in multiple places in the app.
- Added autosave to open note when leaving a screen.
- Added Contacts Import.
- Adjusted MTD totals on the app’s home screen to better reflect SM6 Web.
- Added the ability to see Order Approval from the Order and Appointment modals.
- Added the ability to see which days have appointments in the month view calendar.
- Fixed the Apply Tip screen to account for smaller phones
- Fixed the Account Detail screen to account for smaller phones
- Adjusted upsale percentage on the app’s home screen for technician view to better reflect SM6 Web.
- Appointments no longer get reset to ‘Scheduled’ when checking out.
- Fixed Account Note Activities created in SM5 not appearing in the app.
- Date/time no longer visible on unscheduled appointments.
- Global search now supports company name.
- Re-added daily totals to Day View on the schedule.
- Search terms containing an apostrophe now function properly.
- Fixed issues with phone numbers reformatting mid-delete.
- Fixed issues with credit card expiration date reformatting mid-delete.
- The Service Item Dimensions field now has the proper keyboard.
- Fixed global search not working properly.